Working within the East Midlands territory, the Regional Manager is responsible for generating and securing sales of RAPID RTC products directly into Automotive Dealerships. The ability to make contact with senior executives and managers at the dealerships in your area is essential.
- Securing sales of RAPID RTC services & solutions to automotive dealerships throughout your respective territory
- Increase RAPID RTC Lead Manager and RAPID RTC Chat market penetration in line with agreed targets and business plans
- Managing the complete business development lifecycle from lead generation through to opportunity qualification, presentation, price negotiation, close and installation
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are achieved and where possible, exceeded
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential automotive clients
- Liaising with our OEM account, Dealer Care, Training & Implementation teams
- Identifying and communicating new opportunities for system enhancements or additional services
- Adhering to sales policy and processes and providing up-to-date and accurate reporting to management using Salesforce
- Participate in Regional / National OEM / Dealer meetings
- Successful sales experience selling directly into automotive dealers / retailers
- Software sales skills would be highly desirable
- Strong relationship building skills
- An understanding of ‘lead management’ and the value it adds to the dealership sales process
- Experience working in a target led environment
- Able to manage own schedule and workload, maximising opportunities to be in dealerships, engaging with potential clients
- exceptional verbal, written and presenting skills
- Able to motivate and engage others
- Demonstrates an understanding of technology and technological solutions and can excel in an IT Solutions company
- Enthusiastic with highly positive attitude and a commitment to long term success both personally and for RAPID RTC
- Account Management (minimal)
- Location: Leicester, United Kingdom
RAPID RTC offers a competitive compensation package including benefits, and a fun yet challenging work environment. We promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills, and foster career growth throughout.
If you are ready for the challenge, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.